11.15.2007

Total love for all things iTunish

From the, "necessary things that are just around the corner" department......

In our testing labs at this very moment is one more major step toward full Mac integration. Auto detection and indexing of your iTune library and playlist. Kaboom. When this is released (which should be very soon as I personally saw it pass the first two tests today) you'll have all your iTunes music (and someday... videos) indexed and searchable as well as the playlists you lovingly put together showing up in the music playlist panel.

This may sound like small potatoes, but boy howdy, I'll do it. I'll admit that although I use my iTunes thangy pretty much every day to listen to podcasts of all the radio shows I'm missing by having to work for a living, I never really looked on my hd to see where the application lives. And now i don't have to. Nice,. One more thing I don't have to think about or commit to memory. I like automatic brain cell saving devices. Yes, indeed, WeBot is making me smarter; not to mention simplifying my life by making it so i don't have to sync my iPod every night to get at my podcasts. Now I can just plug some headphones into my iPhone and everything I need is at hand. Sweet.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites